Last Updated on
Kaspersky Malware removal tool
Easy guide to remove malware from Personal Computer or Laptop with Kaspersky tool
It is not really easy to tell that your PC or Laptop was compromised or not, because this time hackers or cyber criminals are able to hide their code and conceal what their programs are doing on an infected PC. If you think your PC is infected with viruses or Malware.
Here are some common problems that may suggest that your computer has been compromised :
- You may suddenly receive error like : “Internet Explorer could not display the page”
- Many web browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera are freezes of hangs
- Automatically web browser’s home page changed and cant change again
- Suddenly Computer runs slower than its actual speed
- Automatically creates desktop icons that you do not recognize
- Suddenly your PC restarts again and again itself
- You may unable to open Task Manager, Control Panel, Command Prompt or Registry Editor
- Unwanted toolbars appear at the web browser
- You may get redirected to other web page instead of you want to go
- You may see lots off error messages like files or folders are corrupted
Many types of malware will install a rootkit on computer, which will compromise Windows loading process. In this article we will run full system scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller exe to remove this kind of malware rootkit.So how to download and install Kaspersky TDSSKiller and remove malware with this program.
Kaspersky TDSSKiller Installation Process
- First download the latest version of Kaspersky TDSSKiller from this KASPERSKY DOWNLOAD LINK.
- Double click on tdsskiller.exe, Kaspersky TDSSKiller will be start and display welcome screen. Here we will need to change Parameters
- In the new window, please enable Detect TDLFS file system and click on “OK”
- In the next step, you should start a scan with Kaspersky, so press on “Start Scan” button
- Please wait while Kaspersky TDSSKiller scans your PC for Malware Infection.
- When the system scan process has been successfully finished, it will display scan result whether or not infection was found on PC. If infection was found you can see a screen similar to below screenshot.
- If you found your PC infected with Malware, to remove this infection simply click on “Continue” button and Kaspersky TDSSKiller will attempt to clean malware infection. After this process you should reboot your PC to completely remove malware infection from your PC or Laptop.