Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver. The PIXMA MP480 is an All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer with a perfect mix of performance and usability.
Canon PIXMA MP480This flexible Canon All-In-One enables you to print limitless photos up to 4 ″ x 6 ″ gorgeous in about 45 seconds.
With its brand-new 4 color ink system, the MP480 ensures lively color and bold black text. Each copy of you will be more true to the initial, and scanned kinds or photographs will produce a color resolution of as much as 2400 x 4800 dpi. You can also easily print pictures without utilizing a computer.
Simply place the sd card into the card slot, sneak peek it, and update your image on the 1.8 inch LCD screen, then Print! You can even print directly from a compatible digital camera or electronic camera phone and optional Bluetooth interface.
Other extra features of the MP480 consist of the ability to keep the paper output tray closed when not printing and open instantly when printing starts. the Quick Start function likewise lets you increase power in less than 3 seconds, and Auto Photo Repair will enhance red-eye and improve your image.
You are looking for printers with excellent and quality print capabilities. We highly recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA MP480 as your printing machine with unique and quality printing capability. With the multifunctional capabilities available on this printer, we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer.
You will also get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi and with print speed support reaching 20 to 16 ppm for mono and colour printing. You’ll also get excellent scan results with a scanned resolution that reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA MP198.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
Table of Contents
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Printer Driver for (macOS)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MP480 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MP480 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Related printer driver: