Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver. Canon PIXMA MG6640 Photo All-in-One Wireless printing, Printer MG6650 series Wi-Fi All-in-One, wireless connection, User interface Type– PC/ Mac– Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN) NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print) performance compact multifunction print gadget smart PIXMA Printing Solutions offer high quality and flexibility that enables users to easily print a photo or file is clear text, with the ability to multi function inkjet print, scan and copy to enhance the quality of Workplace job stacks Home business.
Print-easy deals a variety of additional fiture unique to make smartphone/tablet printing is simple and convenient with the Canon PRINT App to print, scan photo/ document straight from suitable mobile devices, while likewise able to print in directly from select cloud service online, with Google Cloud Print finish essential jobs from wherever you are printing from an application mobile device support Printing PIXMA Touch user to select Print & Android devices, photo printing files print with Canon and only touching NFC compatible Android devices to printers. Comes with 7.5 cm Touch Screen, integrated sd card slots, Printer allows you to quickly preview, edit and print your favorite pictures directly on the printer.
High-quality printing provides optimum print resolution Color Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi/ Black Approximately 600 x 600 dpi, produce photo quality or sharp text files with print speed Up to 4 x 6 Borderless Photo Approximate. 44 seconds/ Color ESAT Approx. 9.7 ipm/ Black ESAT Approximate. 15.0 ipm/ Copy speed FCOT( Color) Approx. 21 seconds. Copy Functions 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Copy/ Two-sided Copy/ Borderless Copy/ Auto Photo Fix II/ Auto Exposure Copy/ Fade Repair/ Fit-to-Page/ Frame Erase Copy/ Photo Reprint/ Preset Copy Ratios.
MG6620 Scanning element and contact image sensor, Scanner features Wireless Scanning/ Network Scan/ Auto Scan Mode and Push Scan, providing quality scan of the original maximum resolutions Optical Approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi/ Interpolated Approximately 19,200 x 19,200 dpi/ Color depth 48-bit in/ 24-bit ext/ Max. scan document size 8.5 x 11.7.
If you are looking for a multifunctional printer with excellent printing capability, we recommend that you use Canon PIXMA MG6640 as your printing machine. This Printer has several capabilities that will allow you to do printing with excellent results. Support Some great features that will help you to use it.
Printing connectivity using a wireless network will make it easier for you to do printing using a mobile device. Highly qualified prints will also be achieved on this printer with print resolution reaching 4800 x 1200 dpi and with print speeds reaching 15 to 9 ppm for mono and color printing. Quality scans will also be achieved in this printer with a scanned resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use Canon MG2570. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA MG6640 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Table of Contents
- Scanning Resolution : 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Print Resolution : 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W : 10 ppm
- Printing Speed Color : 9 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing : Yes
- Automatic Document Feeder : No
- Wireless Connectivity : Yes
- Connection Availability : USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Support : Yes
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MG6640 Driver (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & macOS)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA MG6640 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6640 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6640 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.