Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech USB Unifying receiver Specifications
- 2 Logitech USB Unifying Driver and Software For Windows:
- 3 Logitech USB Unifying Driver and Software For Mac:
- 4 Logitech USB Unifying Driver and Software For Chrome:
- 5 How do I connect USB to the Unifying receiver?
- 6 How do I add a device to my Logitech Unifying receiver?
- 7 How do I connect my Logitech keyboard?
- 8 How do I connect my Logitech mouse to my receiver?
Logitech USB Unifying-Software, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Logitech USB Unifying Receiver is the tiniest gadget from Logitech, as well as it is a gadget that can connect one receiver with six tools. Attach up to a maximum of 6 suitable keyboards as well as mice to a computer with a Unifying receiver, and also fail to remember the troubles of using numerous USB receivers. The tiniest Unifying Receiver from Logitech. So little, so you can leave it plugged in your notebook, so there’s no need to take it off when you travel. When your receiver is lost, you can use this Unifying USB receiver to change it. This receiver works with all Logitech Unifying items. A benefit embedded in this product is the advanced 2.4 GHz cordless innovation providing a robust and also reliable connection to you as much as a range of approximately 10 meters that removes disjointed.
With the Logitech Compilation Software application, you will certainly get the convenience of one small receiver you can leave in your computer and also reduce the variety of USB ports you utilize with your Logitech Unifying receiver. You no more require a various receiver for each device. When you leave the tiny Unifying receiver in your laptop, your wireless tools can be instantaneously all set to utilize with your computer system as quickly as you exist. There’s no inconvenience of connecting as well as unplugging receivers. For example, you might have a keyboard as well as computer mouse in the house, an additional keyboard and computer mouse at the workplace, as well as a mobile computer mouse when you’re on the road, and also they’ll all be ready for you.
With the Logitech Compilation Software program, you will absolutely obtain the benefit of one little receiver you can leave in your computer and additionally minimize the selection of USB ports you use with your Logitech Compilation receiver. You no longer require various receivers for every device. When you leave the small Unifying receiver in your notebook computer, your cordless gizmos can be quickly all set to use with your computer as quickly as you’re there. There’s no inconvenience of attaching as well as also disconnecting receivers. As an instance, you might have a key-board and also computer mouse in your house, an additional keyboard and computer mouse at the office, and additionally, a mobile mouse when you get on the road in addition to they’ll all await you. Logitech USB Unifying receiver Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech USB Unifying receiver Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||N/A|
Logitech USB Unifying Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech Unifying Software
Software Version: 2.50.25
Last Update: 2010-03-30
OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older), Windows 10
File Size: 4 MB
Logitech USB Unifying Driver and Software For Mac:
Logitech Unifying Software
Software Version: 1.3.375
Last Update: 2019-10-07
OS: macOS 10.15
File Size: 3.8 MB
Logitech USB Unifying Driver and Software For Chrome:
Logitech Unifying for Chrome
Software Version: 1.0.1
Last Update: 2014-12-19
OS: Chrome OS
File Size: 990 KB
How do I connect USB to the Unifying receiver?
- Plug the Unifying receiver into a USB port on your computer.
- Press the connect button on the bottom of the mouse.
- Run the Unifying software to pair your device to the receiver and follow the instructions on your screen.
- If you don’t have the Logitech Unifying software.
- you can download it.
How do I add a device to my Logitech Unifying receiver?
To connect your device:
- Launch the Logitech Options software: Start > Programs > Logitech > Logitech Options.
- At the bottom right corner of the Welcome window, click ADD DEVICES.
- In the “Add a device” window, click ADD UNIFYING DEVICE.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to turn your device off and then back on.
How do I connect my Logitech keyboard?
- Insert the Unifying receiver into a USB port on your computer.
- Pull to remove the yellow battery tab.
How do I connect my Logitech mouse to my receiver?
- Turn on the Logitech mouse. The On/Off switch is located on the bottom of the Mouse.
- Plug in the wireless receiver. The wireless receiver is a small USB device that you can plug into any open USB port on your PC or Mac. …
- Press the Connect button. The Connect button is on the bottom of the wireless mouse.