Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech T631 Specifications
- 2 Logitech T631 Driver and Software For Windows:
- 3 Logitech T631 Driver and Software For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Logitech Ultrathin-Touch-Mouse-T631-for-Mac, New Update, 2021, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
The first thing you see concerning the T631 is that the words Ultrathin in its name are an appropriate descriptor: The mouse is approximately 3.4 inches long and also 2.3 inches vast at its largest point– currently small for a computer mouse– yet it’s just 0.7 inches thick at its thickest point. That’s about a 3rd of the elevation of my existing travel mouse, Logitech’s Anyplace MX (see the photo listed below). And also at just 2.4 ounces, the added weight in your bag is hardly obvious. It slips into a pocket of your laptop computer bag– and even your denim– without including mass or lump. What I’ve always liked regarding the Anywhere MX is that in spite of being a small computer mouse, it’s thick and also big enough to still be ergonomic and also comfy. The T631 does not offer the exact same hand-filling comfort, yet it’s not unpleasant, either.
You’ll need to find out to hold the T631 a bit differently than a standard computer mouse, however, it fits for such a little device. One minor issue I have below is that the T631’s somewhat trapezoidal shape implied that it always sat somewhat uneven in my hand, though inadequate to make precise mousing challenging. Like Apple’s Magic Mouse, the T631 has no committed mouse buttons. Instead, the whole surface of the mouse functions as a switch: Press down on the left side, near the top, for a common click; continue the best side for a right-click. (Lefties, you can exchange these actions using Logitech’s software program.) The mouse requires enough of a firm press to stay clear of unexpected clicks, and the responsive “click” you feel is satisfyingly evident. The T631 makes use of a 1000-dpi optical sensing unit. In my screening, the mouse was plenty precise– noticeably much more precise than my MacBook’s trackpad– though it didn’t feel rather as precise as the Anywhere MX.
The sides and part of the bottom of the T631 are constructed from combed steel, with a black-plastic base holding a Micro-USB port for charging the interior lithium-polymer battery. (Logitech consists of a USB-to-Micro-USB cord in the box.) The firm says you must get about 10 days of use from a 1.5-hour complete charge. That appears about ideal based upon a couple of weeks of screening, though the truth that the charging port is on the bottom means you can not utilize the mouse while it’s billing. Nevertheless, you can get about an hr of use from a one-minute quick charge, so this winds up not being way too much of a trouble. On that particular lower plate you’ll also find an On/Off switch, a Bluetooth-pairing button, and a switch for toggling in between two paired Macs. Logitech T631 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech T631 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech OptionsSetPoint version 6.61 (mouse programmable) LPM version 3.30 (mouse programmable) Connection Utility: System built-in Bluetooth utility NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.|
|DPI (Min/Max)||Max: 1000 Software adjustable: No Hardware adjustable: No|
|Sensor||Type: Optical Visible light: No|
|Touch Button||Clickable – functions based on finger(s) and position|
Logitech T631 Driver and Software For Windows:
Software Version: 8.36.86
Last Update: 2020-12-03
OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 202 MB
Logitech T631 Driver and Software For Mac:
Software Version: 8.36.76
Last Update: 2020-12-03
OS: macOS 11.0,macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14
File Size: 124 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.