Logitech Wireless-Presenter-R400, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Despite if college, business, or office– presentations rise and fall with their vivacity and their ability to captivate the target market. There is the opportunity to regulate discussions from afar to make sure that the audio speaker can move untied from the bonds of technology. We have actually checked how well this works with Logitech’s R400. The PowerPoint presentation. Normally a monotonous slide reveals that counts to one of the most been afraid things of conferences in numerous firms and which time-outs their employees into an audio sleep together. One factor is that the possibilities that are really offered are seldom exploited. In addition, the presenter is statically bound to the PC. Motions and facial expressions aren’t properly shared and the vibrant exploitation of the “stage” is nearly impossible.
An opportunity to enliven the discussion a bit is to run openly before the audience. By doing this, single individuals can be addressed directly, or one or various other can possibly be saved from going to sleep by the subject. The Wireless Presenter R400 from Logitech lies in the 30 euro range and does not have as numerous functions in contrast to the various other much more pricey R800. In opposition to the R800, it has a reduced variety (15m vs. 30m) as well as doesn’t have a condition sign. Otherwise, the basic features are equivalent. The gadget made of plastic considers 55 g, consisting of 2 three-way A batteries but without the USB stick. It’s enjoyable to hold. The receiver can be stowed in the presenter and also is therefore completely saved for transportation in the consisted of the bag.
All switches are easily reached with the thumb, with exception of the on/off switch, and also it subsequently permits a smooth operating. You need to be a bit careful when pressing the speaker into the tight suitable instance because the switch can sometimes slide right into the back placement unintentionally and also, therefore, continues to be turned on. The battery fee condition is approximately displayed on the upper side. The little speaker (approx. 110x40x30mm) has the user interface buttons: backward and forward, begin presentation as well as a black screen. To what extent all features are supported by the made use of software programs can differ. We examined it with OpenOffice, MS PowerPoint as well as a couple of slide shows. As Logitech states on the guideline brochure, the black screen does not deal with all applications. Nevertheless, there weren’t any restrictions in OpenOffice Impress or PowerPoint. Logitech R400 Driver and Software Download For Windows & Mac
Logitech R400 Specifications
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech R400 Specifications
- 2 Logitech R400 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech R400 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 To allow remote connections on the computer you want to connect to
- 5 How to Program a GE 4 Device Universal TV Remote Without Codes
- 6 How To Program Your Pulse IR Remote
Software Support (at release)
|Presenter Connection Software 1.0 (NOTE: Check website for the latest connection software release.)|
|Laser Type||Class 2 visible Red 640-660nm|
|Laser, Previous, Next, F5/ESC, Blank Screen|
|Cordless Range||50 Feet or 15 Meters|
Logitech R400 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Presenter Pairing Utility
Software Version: 1.0.38
Last Update: 2019-08-26
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
File Size: 13.1 MB
Logitech R400 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Presenter Pairing Utility
Software Version: 1.0.26
Last Update: 2019-08-26
OS: macOS 10.14
File Size: 10.6 MB
To allow remote connections on the computer you want to connect to
- Open System by clicking the Start button. , right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
- Click Remote settings. …
- Click Select Users. …
- In the Remote Desktop Users dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, do the following:
How to Program a GE 4 Device Universal TV Remote Without Codes
- Turn on the device you wish to program. …
- Press the “Code Search” button on your GE remote until the remote indicator is lit, then release the remote.
- Press the button for the device you wish to program. …
- Press and release the “Power” button until your device turns off.
How To Program Your Pulse IR Remote
- Turn on the TV you are programming.
- Press and hold SETUP on your remote until the LED blinks twice.
- Find your code by selecting your TV brand: Select. Accurian. …
- Enter the first TV code from the list above.
- Press TV POWER to turn off your TV. If it turns off, setup is complete.