Logitech MX610 Laser Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
The setup of the MX610 laser computer mouse was basic, and also Logitech obtains props for providing 2 AA batteries. We popped them right into the mouse, plugged a tiny USB receiver right into our COMPUTER, and the computer mouse functioned right now. You’ll require to mount Logitech’s consisted of SetPoint software application to take advantage of the MX610 ‘s e-mail and also instant-message (IM) notifies, however. SetPoint is easy to navigate as well as includes a wizard that strolls you via different arrangement options.
We took the quick tour and also discovered that you can establish the e-mail-notification button to do absolutely nothing, to illuminate when you obtain brand-new messages, or to open up a specific document or Web page. SetPoint likewise lets you choose your preferred IM as well as e-mail clients, the size of time the notification lights stay on, and whether to disregard certain IM senders.
Logitech MX610 Laser Driver and Software Download For Windows
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech MX610 Laser Driver and Software Download For Windows
- 2 Logitech MX610 Laser Specifications
- 3 Logitech MX610 Laser Driver and Software For Windows:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
The black-and-silver MX610, designed for right-handed users just, is shaped to ensure that your hand relaxes in an upright, neutral setting for better comfort designs. 2 quantity switches, a mute switch, as well as the e-mail and IM buttons, are lined up on top of the mouse; 2 programmable buttons are put further down on the side for simple thumb accessibility. The rubbery scroll wheel steps smoothly and likewise let you scroll horizontally. There’s a tiny on/off button on the bottom, as well as the computer mouse shuts off automatically when the computer system shuts down or sleeps. A battery-indicator light in addition to the mouse allows you to know when you’re running low on power.
The MX610 really feels extra comfortable than a common hockey-puck-style computer mouse, however, a larger design would certainly better support larger hands. However, clicking both major mouse switches demanded extra stress than our weary forefinger valued, and the MX610 really felt wobbly on our curved ergonomic computer mouse pad. The MX610 replied to our motions and clicks with no issues, as well as we didn’t experience any kind of loss of signal or mistakes in monitoring.
The lights quickly alerted us to inbound instant messages, however just when one more individual started a brand-new conversation, not when we received new messages in an existing conversation. Though the IM light was reliable as much as 25 feet from the receiver, the e-mail-notification light periodically failed to activate when we obtained a brand-new message. Logitech MX610 Laser Driver and Software Download For Windows
Logitech MX610 Laser Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||SetPoint 4.80, SetPoint 3.10, SetPoint 2.60, Connect.exe (NOTE: Check website for the latest software release.)|
|Connection Type||Cordless USB|
|Sensor Type||Invisible Laser|
|Cordless Protocol||27 MHz FastRF|
|Cordless Range||6 Feet or 2 Meters|
Logitech MX610 Laser Driver and Software For Windows:
Logitech Connection Utility
Software Version: 2.30.9
Last Update: 2018-06-05
OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.