Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Logitech has a regular visual across its MX product lineup, and also, the MX Anyplace TWO is no exemption. The computer mouse features a standard design with left and even appropriate buttons, and even a scroll wheel sandwiched in between them. Additionally, Logitech has consisted of a square button behind the scroll wheel in addition to two forward and also backward buttons on the thumb-side of the computer mouse.
The design we tested was graphite, it’s likewise available in light grey (more of a white) and also midnight teal shades for those who want a little bit extra seasoning in their life. The top of the mouse’ is coated in a rubberized’ plastic that has a grippy matte feel to it. The sides are a smooth, semi-glossy plastic while’ the thumb rest is a faceted’ version of the rubberized plastic’ discovered on the top of the computer mouse.
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
- 2 Specs
- 3 Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Specifications
- 4 Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software For Windows
- 5 Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software For Mac
- 6 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 7 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 8 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 9 How do I change my mouse pointer?
A beautiful design aspect we observed in our screening was the positioning of the mini USB billing port. Instead of placing it under the device or at the rear, the port is dead-center on the front of the computer mouse, implying it’s still functional while charging. Something we weren’t keen on was the absence of a place to store the included Bluetooth receiver. You do not require it to connect to a computer as long as the computer system or device you’re making use of the mouse with has Bluetooth.
However, it’d still behave to a minimum of having the choice to keep it somewhere safe while traveling. Logitech doesn’t market’ the Anywhere-2S as a video gaming or high-performance computer mouse, yet it takes ideas from Logitech’s more advanced computer mice. It includes a Dots Per Inch (a step of exactly how delicate a mouse is) array between ‘200’ DPI to ‘4000’ DPI, which can be set utilizing the Logitech Options software application in increments of 50 DPI.
We made use of the computer mouse on varying surfaces, from a standard white desktop computer to bamboo and glass. Besides the location of the glass desktop computer where there were scratches, the “Darkfield high precision” sensing unit didn’t have any concerns keeping up with motion. Lag was unnoticeable no matter connection ways, and also as soon as set up on gadgets, switching over from one computer system to one more had not been a concern.
As formerly noted, we completely billed the computer mouse before taking it for a spin. Logitech ranks the battery life for 70 days as well as based upon our use, which seems exact. We did notice a much more significant drainpipe when using the Bluetooth link as opposed to the 2.4 GHz receiver, yet only by a tiny margin. Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Specifications
|Connection Type||USB / BLE|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech options|
|Dpi||400 / 1200|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Battery status, the Connection number|
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software For Windows
Firmware Update Tool
Software Version: 1.2.169
Last Update: 2019-08-20
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
File Size: 14.7 MB
Software Version: 8.20.329
Last Update: 2020-05-19
OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 198 MB
Logitech MX Anywhere 2S Driver and Software For Mac
Firmware Update Tool
Software Version: 1.0.69
Last Update: 2019-10-04
OS: macOS 10.15
File Size: 3.8 MB
Software Version: 8.20.233
Last Update: 2020-05-19
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13
File Size: 95 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.