Logitech M350 Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
The Logitech Pebble Wireless Mouse M350 is 26.5 mm high, 59mm vast and 107mm deep. With the battery, it only considers 100g. The nano receiver is 14.4 mm by 18.7 mm by 6.1 mm and also evaluates 1.8 g. The Logitech Pebble Wireless Computer mouse M350 looks tiny and also feels light yet by no means is it a fragile item of hardware. The sides are rounded, as well as the top is level, so clutching it as well as utilizing it for lengthy hrs is not tedious.
The style is ergonomic as well as suits your palm comfortably. As the mouse is slim and streamlined, if you have mighty big hands, you are better off with something larger. For the rest of us, the hold is pretty standard. While it has a plastic body, the Logitech M350 feels and looks premium.
Unlike many computer mice available, the battery area is not near the bottom, instead, it can be accessed by delicately elevating the leading portion of the Logitech M350 which is held together by 3 little magnets. While this is great, we would like to see exactly how it would certainly stand up with time. Like its brother or sisters, there are 3 switches, a mechanical roller wheel with a center button and support for unifying. The rotating wheel is robust as well as made of a soft rubbery product and also really feels gentle versus the finger.
Logitech M350 Driver and Software Download For Windows And MacOS
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech M350 Driver and Software Download For Windows And MacOS
- 2 Logitech M350 Specifications
- 3 Logitech M350 Driver and Software For Windows:
- 4 Logitech M350 Driver and Software For Mac:
- 5 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 6 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 7 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 8 How do I change my mouse pointer?
There’s the traditional feeling of an optical computer mouse regarding it. The wheel is not touch-sensitive as well as this can just scroll in Top-Bottom instructions. The Logitech M350 comes with double connection options of Bluetooth as well as a traditional receiver. Thus one can link the computer mouse at the same time to 2 tools. We checked the Logitech M350’s connectivity with numerous laptops and also tablets over both connection options and faces no concerns in any way.
The Pebble utilizes high accuracy optical tracking sensor technology with a sensor resolution of 1000dpi. Rather honestly the M350 is just one of the highest accuracy computer mice we have actually used. While 1000dpi is standard to numerous, the Pebble felt wonderful on all surfaces, mousepad, wood, material or even metal. Logitech is a name that has held its own on the planet of PC devices for decades now and it is as a result of their innovative and robust items like the Pebble M350.
The Logitech Stone Wireless Computer mouse M350 is readily available in three colors– graphite, off white and climbed. You may likewise discover the colors referred to as off-white and also graphite ash online. Logitech M350 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M350 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||No software needed|
|Connector Type||2.4 GHz (Unifying ready ) and BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology.|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Green for 2.4 GHz Blue for Bluetooth Low Energy|
Logitech M350 Driver and Software For Windows:
Software Version: 8.10.154
Last Update: 2020-03-04
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
File Size: 195 MB
Logitech M350 Driver and Software For Mac:
Software Version: 8.10.64
Last Update: 2020-01-15
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13
File Size: 83 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.