Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech M330 Specifications
- 2 Logitech M330 Driver and Software For Windows:
- 3 Logitech M330 Driver and Software For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Logitech M330-SILENT-PLUS, New update install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac – welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Design-wise, Logitech’s M330 Quiet Plus looks inoffensive enough. It sports a shiny’ black exterior with a matte, rubberized section for grasping. There’s a Logitech logo marked front and also center, however, or else, there are no impressive attributes. That’s an advantage, as you do not want a workplace computer mouse to stand out; it exists to obtain a task done, as well as done silently. If you’re made use of to gaming mice, you’ll promptly observe the dinky measurements of the Logitech M330: ‘105.4’ x ‘67.9’ x ‘38.4’ mm. If you have normal-sized hands, only the top arc of your palm will undoubtedly make contact with the mouse. You’ll also be able to operate it conveniently with just your fingertips if you choose. If you want to utilize this mouse with a full-palm grasp, the problem is that this will probably be impossible– unless you’re a little kid, that is.
The computer mouse is lightweight at just 91g– that’s almost the very same weight as two Cadbury’s Milk bars running around your work desk. The advantage of this feather-light layout is that you won’t feel worn down when carrying the M330 across a mousemat throughout the day. It’s also tiny and also lights sufficient to stuff in a jacket pocket or purse without appearing like a burden. Keep in mind that the Logitech M330 Silent And also isn’t ambidextrous; it’s been developed for right-hand usage only. If you’re a leftie, you run out good luck. I wasn’t hugely satisfied with the efficiency of the Logitech M330. First, the mouse has a 1,000 DPI sensor, which has to do with the foregone conclusion with workplace computer mice. However, as display resolutions grow, the DPI requires to enhance as well.
For the unaware, DPI means dots-per-inch, as well as is a way of explaining a mouse’s level of sensitivity. The higher’ the DPI, the more your cursor will undoubtedly move on the screen, about just how far you moved your mouse. On my low-resolution MacBook, the Logitech M330 managed just fine. Still, it felt slow-moving when attempting to move the cursor across a full QHD display screen on a multiple-monitor arrangement. And if you’re using a 4K display, the issue would just be exacerbated. The general efficiency of the mouse was a little doubtful too. Usually, the M330 wouldn’t pick up some of my activities, even on a simple black mousepad. And on a glossy work desk, the M330 was rendered pointless, which is an embarrassment taking into consideration Logitech’s extensive experience in constructing glass-friendly sensors. It isn’t experienced messing up, and you’ll be able to get your job made with the M330, however, the irregular monitoring niggles. Logitech M330 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M330 Specifications
|Connection Type||2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Sensor||Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options|
|Connect / Power||Yes, on/off switch|
Logitech M330 Driver and Software For Windows:
Firmware Update Tool
Software Version: 1.2.169
Last Update: 2019-08-20
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
File Size: 14.7 MB
Software Version: 8.20.329
Last Update: 2020-05-19
OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 198 MB
Logitech M330 Driver and Software For Mac:
Firmware Update Tool
Software Version: 1.0.69
Last Update: 2019-10-04
OS: macOS 10.12,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.15
File Size: 3.8 MB
Software Version: 8.20.233
Last Update: 2020-05-19
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13
File Size: 95 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.