Logitech M221 Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Tech firms are secured a never-ending pursuit to innovate and defeat the competitors silly, as well as give it a TKO if possible. That seeks all exactly how they make their money and also tons of it. As well as also having a quixotic need/drive to provide items that focus on making our lives easier, much better as well… quieter.
Obviously very much worried that those famous and also oft-annoying sounds that your computer mouse makes when you understand its tail as well as click it can eventually make us deaf or hard-of-hearing as a result of noise pollution, Logitech has released a new series of mice -as well as men!- to fix this catastrophe. Tragedy both naturally of it and other competitors -who gave us mice to click in the first place if not both?- And also supply zero-gravity worthwhile audio experiences while we click our lives and detects away.
For Windows And Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 For Windows And Mac
- 2 Logitech M221 Specifications
- 3 Logitech M221 Driver and Software For Windows
- 4 Logitech M221 Driver and Software For Mac
- 5 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 6 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed
- 7 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 8 How do I change my mouse pointer?
The Logitech M221 represents the company’s initial access right into the silent evening, sorry mouse market. And also aims to nearly absolutely eliminate noise when effectively made use of without in otherwise whatsoever sacrificing functionality, portability, beauty, or attributes. According to Logitech, the crickety clicking sound has actually been reduced by regarding 90%, and also its new mice were so impressively hush-hush that it was the first worldwide to be awarded a Silent Mark seal of approval by a grateful Sound Reduction Society. Noise reduction was additionally further boosted using a base made from an unspecified high-performance material that smoothly slides instead of squeaks as you scroll away. The Logitech M221 is pixie-small as well as concerning as portable as a peanut.
Inside the box, you obtain the mouse, nano receiver, single AA battery(currently set up), and customs paperwork. Button-heavy it ain’t however. Offered buttons are just 3 which functions instead excellently as needed. These include the criterion, unique as well as middle click buttons. The Logitech M221 comes able to work on essentially any surface, courtesy of the firm’s Advanced Optical Tracking Modern technology with a resolution of 1000 dpi.
As well as having a variety of 10 meters and being incomparably compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and also Chrome OS. It is also ambidextrous and also functional by either left or right-handed geeks. In addition, it’s really plug-and-play, without any downloading or software installment essential before use. Just plug in its nano receiver right into your computing device, and you are excellent to roar, skyrocket, and also scroll. Logitech M221 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech M221 Specifications
|Connection Type||2.4GHz wireless connection|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options|
|Scroll Wheel||Yes, 2D, optical|
Logitech M221 Driver and Software For Windows
Software Version: 8.34.82
Last Update: 2020-10-28
OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 201 MB
Logitech M221 Driver and Software For Mac
Software Version: 8.34.91
Last Update: 2020-10-28
OS: macOS 11.0,macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14
File Size: 122 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under the Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click the down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.