Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected from dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The most interesting thing about Logitech K480 is the visibility of a dock to position your favored gadget whether it’s a tablet computer or a cellular phone. Thus, you do not require a kickstand, ring stand, or various other accessories to sustain your phone or tablet. The depth of the dock, in our viewpoint, has actually been thoroughly calculated for the benefit of the user’s perspective of the phone or tablet screen.
Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Windows & Mac
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Windows & Mac
- 2 Specs
- 3 Logitech K480 Specifications
- 4 Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Windows
- 5 Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Mac
- 6 How to add a keyboard layout in Windows 10
- 7 How to add keyboard layout on Windows 10
- 8 To remove and then reinstall the drivers, follow these steps
For 4 or 5-inch display phones, you can put 3 phones at the same time in Logitech K480. If you have one 7-inch tablet computer and one 4-inch phone, you can position both at the same time. As an obligatory key, alphanumeric keys A-Z, as well as 0-9, are offered on Logitech K480. Then like a COMPUTER or laptop computer key-board, secrets F1 to F12 are also given.
A variety of special secrets such as ESC, tab, caps lock, change, CTFL, alt, fn, four-way arrow, signs, power button, easy switch button to switch over in between gadgets, as well as numerous other buttons, likewise exist. Way, it can be claimed that Logitech K480 does have mostly all PC as well as laptop computer keyboard keys.
Moreover, evaluating 820 grams, the keyboard measurement of 20 mm x 299 mm x 195 mm remains in our opinion not appropriate to be utilized as a mobile tool. After all, it ends up that Logitech developed it for usage on the table, except carrying. Possibly, support for 5 OS simultaneously, specifically Android, Chrome OS, iPhone, macOS, as well as Windows, is the essential tool of Logitech K480. That way, you that have greater than one different OS device, do not require stress.
Most significantly, your tool should have Bluetooth Person User Interface Device/ HID profile assistance, consisting of an outside keyboard. An additional essential weapon of the Logitech K480 is that this keyboard can be made use of for 3 devices each time, for instance, one cellphone, one tablet computer, as well as one laptop computer. Certainly, you need to pair initially. But thankfully, combining only needs to be done once since for the second use and more, you don’t require to do pairing. When all 3 of your gadgets are linked to Logitech K480, you can conveniently determine which Logitech K480 is made use of for which tool.
You simply require to relocate the very easy switch button. You who commonly type must recognize with the faster ways or shortcuts of numerous commands (commands) such as ctrl + c to copy (duplicate), ctrl + v to paste (paste), as well as others. Well, this Logitech K480 additionally has shortcut support for such commands. Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Windows & Mac
Logitech K480 Specifications
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Options|
|Connection Type||Wireless (Bluetooth 3.0)|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Bluetooth connect, Battery status|
|Special Keys||Caps Lock, FN|
|Cable Length||6 feet or 1.8 meters|
Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Windows
Software Version: 7.14.70
Last Update: 2019-07-01
OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 151 MB
Logitech K480 Driver and Software Download For Mac
Software Version: 7.14.77
Last Update: 2019-07-01
OS: Mac OS X 10.14.x,Mac OS X 10.13.x,Mac OS X 10.12.x
File Size: 74.7 MB
How to add a keyboard layout in Windows 10
- First Click the start menu or hit the Windows key.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Time & language.
- Then Click on Region & language.
- Click on the language you wish to add a keyboard layout to.
- Click on Options.
- Also Click on Add a keyboard.
- Click on the keyboard you want to add.
How to add keyboard layout on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Language.
- Select your default language from the list.
- Click the Options button.
- Under the “Keyboards” section, click the Add a keyboard button.
- Select the new keyboard layout that you want to add.
To remove and then reinstall the drivers, follow these steps
- Disconnect the device from the computer.
- Turn off the power for the device, if the device has a separate power supply.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-click Keyboard, right-click the keyboard that you use and then click Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.