Logitech G500s-Laser-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The G500s resembles most various other recent Logitech mice: It’s grey and also reasonably brief, with distinctive pads for both the thumb and even outer fingers. The thumb remainder is an ideal shape for both palm and claw grasps, and the right, as well as left mouse switches, are bent, giving the device a smooth arc. We’re unsure if Logitech can have developed a much comfier computer mouse. The G500s flaunts ten programmable buttons: left and also right mouse buttons, a scroll wheel that clicks three ways, three thumb switches, and two switches on the far gone that control dots-per-inch (DPI) sensitivity by default. Each switch feels unique, and also the 3rd thumb button, nestled in between the two even more obvious ones, is a great touch. This enables an additional button without endangering the feel of the initial. F you desire a lighter or larger feel, the G500s can suit you.
A switch under of the mouse expels a canister with six chambers to hold weights. Twelve weights come with the computer mouse: six 1.7-gram weights, and six 4.5-gram weights. We have two lines with the tool’s physical layout. The very first is the scroll wheel, which shares the same bothersome performance as other Logitech scroll wheels: By default, the wheel scrolls without much rubbing, virtually forever. Users can press a switch to make it feel much more like a conventional scroll wheel, however even after that, and it feels somewhat loose and imprecise. Also, although the two DPI switches are not challenging to get to, they call for that the user takes his/her finger off the left mouse button. In the middle of an affordable multiplayer match, this could be harmful. It would certainly be impossible, for example, to reduce DPI and fire an opponent with a sniper rifle at the same time.
In spite of these problems, the G500s is simple to hold and also adjust as well as has a yielding variety of buttons in practical places. The G500s usually sells itself as either an FPS mouse or an all-round gaming mouse. In our examinations, we located that it functions well in either case. After connecting our profiles with our four popular test games (“BioShock Infinite,” “StarCraft II,” “Batman: Arkham City,” and also “Wow”), we located that the video games all played well as well as benefited from the extra switches. Even the DPI adjustment switches showed more useful than we initially expected. In a video game-like “StarCraft II” or “World of Warcraft,” it’s not needed to change DPI continuously. We were able to choose a solitary, hassle-free DPI as well as repurpose the switches for extra commands, which freed up our hands to focus on keyboard commands. The G500s was exact and accurate for all the categories tested. We had no troubleshooting a gun, managing militaries, creeping up behind opponents, or casting magic spells, relying on the game. The mouse’s intuitive layout also implies that our hand never slid from where it required to be. Logitech G500s Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G500s Specifications
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech G500s Specifications
- 2 Logitech G500s Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech G500s Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
|Mouse||76 mm (3 inches)|
|Sensor||Laser (no visible light)|
|Cable Length||6.6 feet or 2 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||
|Dpi||Software adjustable., Min: 200, Max: 8200|
|Special Buttons||DPI +, DPI -, Forward, Back, Hyperscroll toggle|
Logitech G500s Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech G500s Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Logitech Gaming Software
Software Version: 9.02.22
Last Update: 2020-01-18
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12
File Size: 213.1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.