Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech G500 Specifications
- 2 Logitech G500 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech G500 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Logitech Gaming-Mouse-G500, New Update install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
Logitech hasn’t just developed one new pc gaming computer mouse, however. One is the G500 under testimonial today, while the various other is called the G9x. As the name recommends, the G9x is essentially an updated G9; however, the G500 sees the long-overdue return of one of Logitech’s most prominent video gaming mice layouts, the G5– albeit with a couple of tweaks. Aesthetically the G500 is a blended event. Its matte black sides comparison well with its piano-black buttons and also a red LED lighting, yet we’re less crazy about its midsection ‘spattered paint’ pattern. It naturally does not harmonize the premium look and feel we anticipate. We far like a few of the lightning, surge, or brushed steel results Logitech made use of on the likes of the MX518. Hopefully, future versions will include more attractive surfaces or revert to ‘plain’ plastic like the majority of various other computer mice.
As previously mentioned, there are two dpi-switching switches, and also, a three-bar red LED indicator allows you to understand what level of sensitivity you get on. Without installing Logitech’s consisted of the SetPoint software program, the mouse defaults to 400, 800, and also 2,000 dpi as its three presets. When the chauffeur is installed, you can select approximately five presets, with the dpi-LED bars dimming at the bottom to reveal the highest two setups. You can program these to anything between 200 to 5,700 dpi in 100dpi increments as well as store them on the computer mouse’s onboard memory. Here we pertain to the G500’s significant constraint compared to the discontinued G9 and costlier G9x. It just has 8KB of onboard memory and also can consequently save just a solitary profile. You can still save endless accounts on your hard disk or carry them around with you on a memory stick.
If you are hardcore, you’ll mainly care about the numbers. The G500 uses a laser instead of optical sensors to track your activities, supplying a much more precise 5,000 dpi than the Sidewinder X8’s 4,000 dpi. Similarly, while the X8 has a ballot price of 500MHz, the G500 is two times as rapid at 1,000 MHz. Once again, this provides no useful advantage. A ballot rate of 1,000 MHz means your computer mouse cursor is being updated every nanosecond. Regardless of just how dedicated a Group Citadel 2 sniper you are, you’re unlikely to notice any difference from even the default USB rate of 8ms. Step back from the field’ for a second as well as it’s easy to doubt whether even hardcore gamers require this lots of decorations as well as doohickeys. The G500 is a fantastic mouse: it fits, customizable as well as feature-packed. But for a lot of customers, consisting of players, you’re far better off conserving your money as well as getting something less complicated as well as more affordable. Logitech G500 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G500 Specifications
|Mouse||75.9 mm (2.99 inches)|
|Cable Length||2.015 meters or 6.61 feet (Braided)|
|Software Support (at release)||(NOTE: Check website for the latest software release.)|
|Dpi||400, 800, 2000 out-of-box (3 Settings)
200 to 5700 adjustable 100 increments with software (5 Settings)
|USB Report Rate||Up to 1000 reports per second|
Logitech G500 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech G500 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Logitech Gaming Software
Software Version: 9.02.22
Last Update: 2020-01-18
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12
File Size: 213.1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.