Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech G400 Specifications
- 2 Logitech G400 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech G400 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Logitech Optical-Gaming-Mouse-G400, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The Logitech G400 proceeds the tradition and retains the very same basic shape of its ancestors. It’s as comfy for those that utilize a handgrip as it is for those who choose a fingertip hold, even after extended usage. Unlike the faux-metal, though, the G400 has a new nondescript color scheme; otherwise, it equals in design to its precursor. As well as the typical set of computer mouse switches and a going along with the scroll wheel, there are two well-placed thumb switches within simple reach. On the other hand, two top-mounted buttons at either end of the scroll wheel alter the computer mouse’s dpi without the requirement for any chauffeur software application, scrolling via 400, 800, 1,800 and also 3,600 dpi as the criterion. Nonetheless, while this allows you to switch over from jerk reactions to consistent precision rapidly, there’s no aesthetic sign of your current sensitivity setting. Fortunately, the 3rd button, in addition to the mouse, resets the sensitivity back to the default 800dpi readying to avoid complications.
While Logitech hasn’t changed the attempted as well as checked form and design of the computer mouse, the G400’s internals has been updated. It still makes use of an optical sensing unit as opposed to the laser sensors of Logitech’s G500. Again, the optimum sustained level of sensitivity has been increased from the MX518’s 1,800 dpi to a remarkable 3,600 dpi. While the G400 does not ship with any chauffeur software application, the imaginatively named Logitech Gaming Software package, which allows you to modify the settings of all Logitech’s pc gaming products, can be downloaded and install easily. With this, you can adjust the four available’ sensitivity settings to your finding, and also appoint or customize necessary appropriations. The software program even checks your computer after setup as well as loads possible button layouts from a substantial collection of titles. If that doesn’t help you, you can additionally tape as well as assign your macros or keypresses, making use of a first user interface.
The Logitech G400 encounters a challenging obstacle; the computer mouse it replaces, was already excellent. The good news is, Logitech hasn’t made several modifications to the ergonomics, maintaining the standard shape as well as design while and upgrading the optical sensor and software program. The outcome is a superb mid-range computer mouse, although it deals with hard competitors. The CM Tornado Snakepit has three even more switches, even more, personalization alternatives, as well as higher maximum sensitivity settings, and it only sets you back more significant than the G400. Nonetheless, the G400 excellent ergonomic form, as well as a toolbox of cognitive functions, make it as helpful for video gaming currently as its forefathers were in the time-wreathed hazes of the last decade. Long may it proceed. Logitech G400 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G400 Specifications
|Mouse||73mm (2.87 inches)|
|Sensor||Optical, Light is visible, Color: Red|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software: Version 8.00 and higher
NOTE: Check website for latest software release
|Dpi||3600 Max, Hardware Adjustable, Software Adjustable|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical Scroll Type: Regular, Supports Horizontal: No|
Logitech G400 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech G400 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Logitech Gaming Software
Software Version: 9.02.22
Last Update: 2020-01-18
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12
File Size: 213.1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.