Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech G304 Specifications
- 2 Logitech G304 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech G304 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Logitech G304-LIGHTSPEED-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse, New Update install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The G305 looks virtually the same to the gaming computer mouse, right down to the ridged scroll wheel, as well as slim thumb’ buttons while the G305 does not feature the G Pro narrow illumination strip. That’s not a poor thing, however, as the G Pro is a sleek, comfy computer mouse with definitely no squandered room. The peripheral procedures concerning 4.5 x 2.5 inches as well as stands only 1.5 inches high. The mouse helps both palms- as well as claw-grip gamers, and also at only ‘3.4’ ounces, it’s one of the lighter full-size- wireless mice available. You obtain six’ switches, a left switch, an appropriate switch, a clickable scroll wheel, a dots-per-inch (DPI) level of sensitivity insurance adjuster as well as two thumb buttons.
I ran the G305 through a selection of video games to evaluate how well it executed, including Overwatch, StarCraft: Remastered, Columns of Endless Time II: Deadfire as well as World of Warcraft. If you’ve ever utilized a Logitech mouse, you won’t be stunned to find out that the G305 handled every little thing I tossed at it with aplomb. The mouse did not handle any specific category better than others; it worked equally well for drifting around a combat zone, giving healing powers as Grace or regulating my team of adventurers to cruise around the Deadfire Archipelago. Because you can set up as various game-specific profiles as you like, and button amongst as much as five different DPI settings on the fly,
it’s challenging to think of a video game in which the G305 would certainly not execute well. Thanks to a dongle that you can save unobtrusively inside the computer mouse itself, the G305 functions wirelessly with any computer right out of the package. You plug in the dongle, and you’re ready to go, with 4 DPI sensitivities built right into the mouse. With the Logitech Gaming Software program, you can likewise personalize DPI settings and also what the switches do– absolutely nothing as well unexpected there, but every little thing functions as it’s supposed to. The cordless connection, as far as I was able to examination, functions perfectly as well as from well over ’10’ feet away, in case you wanted to use the G305 in a living room configuration. Logitech G304 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G304 Specifications
|Sensor||Optical; Visible light: No|
|Battery Life||Performance mode: up to 250 hours (non-stop gaming)
Endurance mode: up to 9 months (standard usage)NOTE: Battery life may vary based on user, battery discharge characteristics, and computing conditions
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software (LGS)|
|Dpi||Software adjustable; Hardware adjustable;
Min: 200 / Max: 12,000
|Other Features||Built-in USB nano receiver storage|
Logitech G304 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech G HUB
Software Version: 2020.4.47660
Last Update: 2020-06-10
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
File Size: 35.6 MB
Logitech Connection Utility
Software Version: 2.30.9
Last Update: 2018-06-05
OS: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10
File Size: 1 MB
Logitech G304 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Logitech Gaming Software
Software Version: 9.02.22
Last Update: 2020-01-18
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12
File Size: 213.1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.