Logitech Gaming-Mouse-G300, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
It’s reasonably aesthetically noticeable from a range that the Logitech G300 is no ordinary office mouse. That’s not to say that the style is some gaudy pc gaming monstrosity like I’m accustomed to seeing at LAN parties, but the high-contrast two-tone layout with beautiful accents and also a bright red underbody location it firmly in video gaming region. There may also’ be an ulterior motive to the G300 styling; the fancy layout in its transparent product packaging is sure to catch the eye. Plastic tinting apart, let’s speak about the other physical traits of this computer mouse. Dual concave thumb grasps embellish the sides of the Logitech G300 in a honeycomb-textured rubber, providing a flawlessly safe grip in the heat and also sweat of fight.
The grasps function wonderfully, besting the textured grip by a long odds. Above the thumb, grips are covered LED accents, likewise showing off a honeycomb pattern. They do not glow bright enough to blind, yet still, take care of to attract attention in a well-lit space. Optionally, these can be impaired in the vehicle drivers on a per-profile or worldwide basis. Four programmable “G-buttons” have been placed at the harsh top edges of the computer mouse, angled as if they can be turned on by raiding them or pushing down straight. A distinctive valley helps maintain the buttons separately. Logitech’s use of top-positioned added switches does indeed lower the useful size of the primary and also secondary computer mouse switches.
However, that’s a little cost’ to pay for every one of the switches being accessible. The main buttons are additionally concave, so in spite of the constricting of Mouse1 and also Mouse2, my fingers had no difficulties with mistakenly clicking the incorrect button. 2 added G-buttons exist under the scroll wheel, bringing the whole button matter to 9. The scroll wheel is instead ordinary, lacking the side-scroll as well as free-spin features used by more pricey computer mice. Stepping down from my typical G500 workhorse to a standard scroll wheel makes me sorely miss the capacity to reprogram side-scrolling into two additional buttons and also go free-spinning via web sites. Still, a minimum of the wheel ratchets for weapon choice and also needs only a moderate amount of force to click. Logitech G300 Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G300 Specifications
|Mouse||72mm (2.8 inches)|
|Sensor||Optical, Light: visible, Color: red|
|Indicator Lights||Other RGB accent lights|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software v8.01
NOTE: Check website for latest software release
|Dpi||200-2500 Max, Hardware Adjustable, Software Adjustable|
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical Scroll Type: Regular, Supports Horizontal: No|
Logitech G300 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech G300 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Logitech Gaming Software
Software Version: 9.02.22
Last Update: 2020-01-18
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12
File Size: 213.1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box, and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech G300 Specifications
- 2 Logitech G300 Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech G300 Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?