Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech G100s Specifications
- 2 Logitech G100s Driver and Software Download For Windows:
- 3 Logitech G100s Driver and Software Download For Mac:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
Logitech G100s-Optical-Gaming-Mouse, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x.
The G100s has just four switches: left, right, and middle-click, and also a DPI insurance adjuster. It’s as bare-bones as a mouse ought to be, though to repeat the real efficiency is hardly ever impeded by this. For players who only utilize the first computer mouse buttons when playing, the G100s is remarkably exceptional considering the cost. The hydrophobic covering keeps the G100s dry also for sweating hands, and it’s flawlessly suited for right or left-handed gamer without feeling out of the area for either type. The layout is ideally suited for claw-grip players, though it might feel little for full-palm players. The basic form is incredibly well balanced; in the past, I would not also consider gaming computer mouse as an ideal entrance for players. Entering into this evaluation, I expected to write that the G100s is an additional low-end computer mouse to pass on because the higher-end choices are better.
Yet after the small (continuous) screening of the G400s as well as G500s, the G100s is in effect on par with the much more greatly featured, extra pricey computer mice. What it does not have in attributes it and features like spare buttons, macro, and also on-board memory the G100s makes up in exceptional construct high quality as well as efficiency.bLogitech has once again’ broken new ground, this time by making one of the initial exceptional low-cost video gaming mice. It matches the performance of a few of its top rivals as well as the higher-echelon mice in Logitech’s very own G-line. With a minimalist design as well as a price, the G100s Optical Pc Gaming Computer mouse is the most effective affordable gaming mouse there is. So if you’re trying to find an economical, ‘yet a not cheap gift’ for’ a friend neighbor,’ or even a stranger, they won’t be disappointed’ with the G100s. And if they are when they’ see it, tell them to give’ it a try. They’ll transform their minds. I certainly did.
The G100s are a very fundamental mouse. It’s an ambidextrous layout, flawlessly balanced along its upright axis (when watched in strategy view). It’s obtained all of four buttons: Left click; right-click; middle-click (scroll-wheel), as well as a DPI modification switch directly behind the scroll-wheel. There are no thumb buttons’ on either side.bI know it’s impossible to communicate this in a photo. However, the G100s is an extremely light computer mouse. It’s possibly the lightest computer mouse I’ve ever had my hands on. It’s additionally a relatively tiny mouse, low-profiled and also not long or wide. The small size allied with its light-weight would most likely prevent a palm-style hold, specifically if you’ve got bigger-sized hands. Mine aren’t baseball gloves, yet my initial impression in having the mouse in hand is that a claw-style or fingertip hold will most likely work best. Logitech G100s Driver and Software Download For Windows And Mac
Logitech G100s Specifications
|Mouse||62.50 mm (2.46 inch)|
|Sensor||Optical, no visible light|
|Cable Length||6.6 feet or 2 meters|
|Software Support (at release)||Logitech Gaming Software: Version 8.45
NOTE: If the software is available, check the website for the latest software release.
Software and hardware adjustable
|Scroll Wheel||Vertical scroll type: Regular
Supports horizontal: No
Logitech G100s Driver and Software Download For Windows:
Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech G100s Driver and Software Download For Mac:
Logitech Gaming Software
Software Version: 9.02.22
Last Update: 2020-01-18
OS: macOS 10.15,macOS 10.14,macOS 10.13,macOS 10.12
File Size: 213.1 MB
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.