Logitech B110 Driver and Software Download. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. We provide Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11.x drivers, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x
Appreciate the noise of silence. The Logitech B110 Silent provides you plug-and-play convenience, dependability and quiet control of your computer. You and those around you will certainly appreciate a silent experience thanks to a 90% sound decrease with the exact same click feel. The receptive, smooth arrow control provides precise tracking as well as simple message selection, while the full-size, ambidextrous design fits easily right into either right or left hand.
Logitech B110 Driver and Software Download for Windows
Table of Contents
- 1 Logitech B110 Driver and Software Download for Windows
- 2 Logitech B110 Specifications
- 3 Logitech B110 Driver and Software For Windows:
- 4 Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- 5 Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- 6 I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- 7 How do I change my mouse pointer?
This simple to set up and also utilize mouse has no software application to set up. Simply plug the cord into a USB port and also utilize it immediately. The audio of silence With the exact same click feel as well as over 90% noise reduction on the click noise, take pleasure in a quiet experience for you as well as those nearby.
Basic to set up and also utilize There is no software to install. Just plug the cord right into a USB port and also use it as soon as possible. Smooth control Responsive, smooth cursor control gives specific tracking and easy message selection. Logitech B110 Driver and Software Download For Windows
Logitech B110 Specifications
|Orientation||right and left-handed|
|Movement Detection Technology||optical|
|Movement Resolution||800 dpi|
Logitech B110 Driver and Software For Windows:
Software Version: 4.8
Last Update: 2010-03-30
OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (or older)
File Size: Approximately 81 Mb
Method 1 Connecting a Mouse with a Wireless Receiver
- Helpful? Plugin your mouse’s receiver.
- Make sure that your mouse has batteries or is charged.
- Turn on your mouse.
- Press your mouse’s “Connect” button.
- Move your mouse around to test the connection.
Use these steps to change the mouse pointer speed:
- Click Start. In the Search box, type mouse.
- Click the Pointer Options tab.
- In the Motion field, click and hold the slide bar while moving the mouse to the right or left, to adjust the mouse speed.
- Click Apply, and then click OK to save your changes.
I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.
- Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
- Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
- In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
- Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change my mouse pointer?
- Click the lower-right Start button, type mouse in the search box and select Mouse in the results to open Mouse Properties.
- Tap Pointers, click down arrow, choose a scheme from the list and select OK.
- Change the size and color of the Mouse Pointer in the Control Panel.
- Tap Change how your mouse works.