HP Laserjet P2015 Driver & Software Downloads. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP. The HP LaserJet P2015 printer model is a great printer for various situations. It’s got a very modern look, and it can print out both hard copy and CD quality documents. It has a nice translucent cover that makes it easy to see the contents of your documents.
There’s a special HP LaserJet P2015 driver included that allows you to print PDF files from your computer without converting them first, which is useful if you often print multiple documents from your PC. It also features a large, high-quality screen that makes it easy to browse through your documents.
If you’re looking for a reliable printer that will last a very long time, this might be a good option for you. If you have several employees, or you’re working with a business where you need to print out reports, presentations, and other types of documents on a regular basis, this is one of the best options. Because it’s quite popular, it will be priced competitively, which is always a good thing to go with a printer.
Another good thing about this printer is its durability. If you’re looking for a printer that won’t break the bank when you need to print, this might be an excellent choice for you. It’s tough, built well, and operates efficiently.
You can find many good deals online when it comes to these types of products, so it’s a good idea to shop around and do some comparisons. In my experience, the HP LaserJet P2015 is a wonderful product that’s worth considering if you’re in the market for a new one.
HP LaserJet P2015 Printer specs
Table of Contents
For mono laser printers, the models in the HP LaserJet P2015 series are fairly compact, making them suitable for cluttered home offices and cramped apartments and dorm rooms. The P2015dn model we reviewed was 13.8 inches wide, 14.3 inches deep, and 10.1 inches tall, and weighed just 24.3 pounds. P2015 permutations differ slightly in dimensions and weight due to features including extra paper trays and internal duplexes. The muted light dark and grey color scheme gives the printer a plain look.
The main cassette paper is pulled out of the front of the printer and holds up to 250 sheets of plain paper. The multipurpose input tray can be folded from the front wall of the printer and can hold up to 50 pieces of paper, an excellent feature if you move media frequently. Almost the entire top of the printer is populated by the output source. A straight entrance is at the back; to do a straight pass-through, simply open the door. The control panel installed above consists of just a few indicator lights, a go button, and a cancel button.
- Category: Black-and-white laser printer.
- Hardware: HP Laserjet P2015.
- Language: English and others.
HP Laserjet P2015 Driver & Software Downloads
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Windows XP, Vista
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install HP Laserjet P2015 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the HP Laserjet P2015 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.