Epson L495 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & Apple macOS Sierra 10.12 / OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Epson L495 driver is an application to command Epson EcoTank L495 multifunction wireless printer amongst copier in addition to scanner. The driver piece of job on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP. On Mac OS X 10.14 (MacOS Mojave), MacOS High Sierra, MacOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard together with Linux deb or rpm. You demand to install a driver to usage on estimator or mobiles. For to a greater extent than information virtually this driver you lot tin dismiss read to a greater extent than from Epson official website.
Epson L495 features:
Table of Contents
- Print what you lot want
- Wireless versatility
- Functions without PC
- Print quickly
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Epson EcoTank L495.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Epson L495 Driver & Software Downloads
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS Sierra 10.12 & OS X 10.11 – 10.6
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Epson L495 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Epson L495 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.