Epson ET-8700 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP & Apple macOS 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Epson ET-8700 printer version has a 4-color unit with a drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology with a PrecisionCore 4S print head. This unit can also produce a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dots per inch (dpi). At the ISO print mode, the black and color documents can run at the rate of 24.0 ISO pages per minute (ppm). Alternatively, 2-sided or duplex printing has a print rate of 15 ISO ppm for both color and monochrome documents.
This device has a print unit that comprises three ink droplet sizes, with the least being 3.8 picolitres by volume. Simultaneously, the compatible ink type is the DURABrite Ultra pigment ink type for cyan, yellow, black, and magenta. When the loaded cartridges end, the maker can use replacement ink cartridge types such as the R02L basic capacity and the R02X high capacity styles.
According to the basic yield, the R02L model can produce 5000 pages of color printing, while the R02X can have a maximum of 10000 pages of black documents. The maker works with Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, and MS Windows Vista versions with 32 and 64-bit units. On the other hand, it can also team up with the Mac OS X versions 10.6 to Mac OS 10.13.x. Its server device comprises the Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2016.
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Epson WorkForce Pro ET-8700.
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Epson ET-8700 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS High Sierra 10.13 / Sierra 10.12 & OS X 10.11 – 10.6
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Epson ET-8700 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
In the atmosphere where the printer is in use, the acceptable temperature is between 10 and 350C while in operation. Simultaneously, the storage temperature should remain between -20 and 400C. Alternatively, the relative humidity condition is between 20 and 80% for optimum operational performance. While in storage, it allows a range between 5 and 85% with non-condensation. Its power sound level is about 6.6 dB(A), while the pressure emission is 54 dB(A). Download Epson ET-8700 driver from Epson Website.