Canon TS6140 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10.
Canon PIXMA TS6140 Wireless connection performs Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link and quality compact all-in-one produces professional quality improved, Canon print head technology, 5 single inks produce stunning output quality limit printing, scanning the stacks of tasks of office Home business. Easy-quick Smart connectivity connect to smart device through a variety of options including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi easily print, scan using Canon PRINT App.
With touch screen 7.5 cm, 5 single ink and comes ready to use with smart wireless and internet connectivity. Print high-quality in the world of printing delivers maximum print resolution Approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, Print technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK/ BK/ C/ M/ Y). ChromaLife100 inks print speed (Mono) Approx. 15.0 ipm/ Colour Approx. 10.0 ipm/ Auto Duplex Print (A4/ A5/ B5/ Letter-plain paper).
TS6140 Scanner type flatbed photo, document scanner and contact image sensor, improve quality-original scans give maximum scanner resolution (Optical) 1200 x 2400 dpi/ A4 Scan Speed Approx. 14 sec. Scanning Depth (Input/ Output) Colour RGB each 16 bit/ 8 bit, Greyscale 16 bit/ 8 bit. Maximum scan document size 216 x 297mm.
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TS6140 (TS6100 series)
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon TS6140 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Full software and drivers 32 / 64 bits Download
ApplemacOS 10.12 Sierra & OS X 10.11 – 10.10
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon TS6140 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon TS6140 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.