Canon TR8550 Driver & Software Downloads. Printer and scanner software download. Operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra / Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10.
This Canon PIXMA TR8550 printer model is an extraordinary device with many unique features. For a start, the printing resolution is up to 4800 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). Whereas it sprinting technology includes five individual inks that comprise of PGBK, BK, C, M, Y. it also has the Inkjet FINE print head with one-picolitre minimum ink droplet size. Another feature in relations to print technology is the ChromaLife100 inks that are special for the printer series.
Furthermore, this machine can produce monochrome documents at a rate of approximately 15.0 images per minute (ppm). When printing in color, however, the speed has to do with ten ppm. On the contrary, when the printer is in the duplex mode, the rate concerns 3.0 ppm for monochrome printing. By the way, the primary function of the duplex mode is to help print on both sides of the paper. Photo print speed on borderless paper takes approximately 37 seconds.
While scanning, the Canon PIXMA TR8550 model of printer uses the flatbed component with an automatic document feeder (ADF). It also has a CIS color scanning technology that produces an optical resolution of around 1200 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi). The scan speed is up to 15 seconds on the average with support for legal, letter, and A4 papers.
- Category: All in one Wi-Fi printer (Multifunction)
- Hardware: Canon PIXMA TR8550 (TR8500 series)
- Software: Scanner and printer drivers.
- Language: Multi-language.
Canon TR8550 Driver & Software Downloads
Table of Contents
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 32 / 64 bits
Full software and drivers Download
ApplemacOS 10.12 Sierra & OS X 10.11 – 10.10
Full software and drivers Download
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon TR8550 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon TR8550 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
The scanning deepness for input and output is 48 bit and 24-bit, respectively, for color. However, the grayscale intensity is 16 and 8-bit for input and output, respectively. In the copying mode, the printer supports multiple copies reaching 99 from a single original document. Whereas, the other notable features of this copying mode include photocopying, fit-to-page, and borderless copying. It can also zoom records in up to 400% of the original size of the text. Alternatively, it can zoom out around 25% of the original document size. Download Canon PIXMA TR8550 Printer driver from Canon Website.