Canon Selphy CP770 Driver Download. With its available 2.5-inch Color TFT Screen, you will be made easy to use this printer. Printing with a memory card slot and also a USB cable connection will also be available on this printer.
Rechargeable batteries that are available on this printer will also enable you to turn on this printer should use electricity, for other alternatives You can also use the Canon Selphy CP1000.
We have a downloadable driver link for the Canon Selphy CP770 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon Selphy CP770 Driver Download
Canon Selphy CP770 Printer Driver
File Size: 1.2 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon Selphy CP770 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon Selphy CP770 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon Selphy that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
You can take it wherever you want. The Canon Selphy CP770 will be ready to print beautiful moments along with your family. Canon has indeed been famous as one of the best printer producers. Selphy CP770 is also equipped with a variety of great features that will make it easier for you to use. We are sure you will not be disappointed by the quality of this printer.