Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver Download. The print quality that you will get on this printer is very good, you will get an excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi with print speed reaching 15 to 10 ppm for mono and color printing. The scan results on this printer will also be very qualified with a resolution of the scan reaching 1200 x 2400 dpi.
Your job feels lighter with use Canon PIXMA TS9551C. Incomplete touch-screen with a size 10.8 cm will add to the impression of luxury to this printer. Document printing solution you will find on Canon printers. print with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android) also you can do with this printer.
TS9551C option to finish the job is indeed like his very suitable considering this printer has the features you want. The ADF feature will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS9551C which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Canon PIXMA TS9551C Driver Download
Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TS9551C Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 48 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9551C MP driver (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 36 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS 9551C Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS 9551C Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS9551C that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.