Canon PIXMA TS9541C Driver Windows 10/8.1/8 Download. The PIXMA TS9541C is straightforward to work with. copy, scan and print and access the cloud using the Canon PRINT application or print with Mopria (Android) and AirPrint (iOS). Print devoid of Online with Wireless Direct. Print immediately from social media like Instagram or Facebook and scan to accounts inside the cloud. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100.
With the Canon PIXMA TS9541C, you will discover the magnificence of this Canon products. Multifunction A3 compact that supports 12 × 12. With all the creativity that is owned by this printer, you can make stickers, calendars, collages, and even of this.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9541C Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9541C Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 19 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9541C series MP driver (Windows)
Full Version : 1.0
Full Size : 94 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS9541C Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9541C Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9541C that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.