Canon PIXMA TS9540 Driver Download. Print, scan and copy the task will become really easy with the Canon PIXMA TS9540 And features with AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android) will also be readily available on this printer. We offer a download link for the drivers. and if you discover a link that is in mistake please let us know. You can also utilize the Canon PIXMA TS3151.
Smart printer from Canon is going to be our discussion on this short article. With the support of file printing A3, Canon PIXMA TS9540 will probably be among the services for those of you who want to be n your work rapidly finished. with touchscreens may make the Canon PIXMA TS9540 look better. printing with web and Wireless likewise will instantly make you more confident that this obligatory printer you have.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9540 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9540 Complete Driver and software (Windows)
Full Variation: 1.0
Complete Size: 48 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9540 MP Driver (Windows)
Complete Variation: 1.0
Full Size: 36 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS9540 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9540 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of setup or uninstall Driver Canon PIXMA TS9540 that we offer above might simply be this different depending on the platform or gadget you use, installation or uninstall steps that we supply above can only be utilized on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.