Canon PIXMA TS9510 Driver Download. Publish Which has an optimum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer can consequence in through photos, graphics, or a variety of other papers theoretically as massive as 17 x 17. Print speeds are 15 ppm as well as 10 pm for black and also shade, particularly. Duplex printing is readily offered for two-sided printing and can help you lessen paper. The front paper tray could hold 100 sheets of easy paper or twenty sheets of 4 x 6/ 10 sheets of 5 x 7 picture paper. It could likewise publish beautiful pictures or perhaps has an integrated SD Flash memory card slot4. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS9550.
There is certainly an ADF on major for copying heaps of paper, it supports 2-sided printing, also as features a 4.t3? Touch LCD within the front to regulate all of it.
Costs prints as well as a clever connection inside a compact 6-single ink residence All-In-One that’s perfect for picture fanatics, Wonderfully clever at the same time as portable All-In-One for image fanatics Wonderfully moveable and in addition versatile this 6 solitary ink All-In-One gives image fanatics superior shade printing and in addition clever cordless connection. The procedure is easy using an automobile turning panel as well as a smartphone-like handle working with the 12.6 centimeters touchscreen.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9510 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS9510 Full driver and software (Windows)
Full Version: 1.0
Full Size: 48 MB
Canon PIXMA TS9510 series MP driver (Windows)
Full Version: 1.0
Full Size: 36 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS9510 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9510 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS9510 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstallation steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.