Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver Download. The print resolution of this printer reaches 4800 dpi. The print speed reaches 10 ppm for color, and 15 ppm for mono. The Canon PIXMA TS9150 with all its advantages will be ready to help you to finish your work with ease and satisfactory results.
With the wide range of features available on this printer, we are very sure you will very easy to use it. Canon has proven to be one of the best printer makers.
Printing with a wireless network will also be available on this printer. You are already made sure to print with your smartphone, the memory card slot will also be available on this printer. You can use on both Windows and macOS operating systems.
Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100. We also provide a driver download link for the Canon PIXMA TS9150 which is directly linked to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9150 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS9150 Full Driver and Software for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS9150 XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS 9150 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS 9150 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.