Canon PIXMA TS9140 Driver Download. Features Wi-Fi and Bluetooth will also be available on this printer. 6 ink tank will be available on this printer. The screen size is 12.6 cm will also be available on this printer. Print Resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi printout will make you a very nice, Scanner Type CIS scanner with 2400 x 4800 dpi resolution. With the maximum size of a document amounting to 216 x 297 mm. 33 languages will be available on this printer.
With all the advantages that are owned by this printer, you can Canon PIXMA TS9140 as the printer that can help you in completing your work. With the advantage that this printer is owned by the taste of her, you will not have problems if you are using this printer. Connect with AirPrint or Mopria for Android you will feel this printer is really suitable for you to use. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA TS9140 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS9140 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver and Software for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS9140 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9140 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS9140 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.