Canon’s PIXMA TS9055 is an inkjet color printer with excellent and quality print capabilities, the advantages of printing results on this printer as well as highly qualified photo prints will make this printer look great. Canon has also provided some great features on this printer that will make it easier for you to use it.
Print capability, the scan on this printer will be very qualified, you will get excellent printout with a print resolution that reaches 96002 x 2400 dpi. Wireless printing options and also printing support by using a mobile device will make it easier for you to use it. The print speed of this printer can also reach 15 to 10 ppm for mono and color printing. The scan results will be highly qualified with a scan resolution that reaches 2400 x 4800 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS3100. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS9055 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the printer driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer driver can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver printer that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|CUPS Printer Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|ICA Driver for (Mac OS)||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Mac OS)||Download|