PIXMA series TS indeed has become one of the best ever series printers made by Canon. Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer series one TS that will be ready to assist you in doing the workprint. PIXMA series TS that we recommend to you is Canon PIXMA TS9550. These printers also have excellent quality and its price is very affordable.
With a weight of only 15 pounds, you can easily move this printer wherever you want. This type of scanner is a flatbed printer. Printing with Android and iOS will also be available on this printer. The touch screen of 5-inch available on the printer it will make you easier to control the printer. We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA TS9020 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
You may like : Canon PIXMA TS8252 Driver
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS9020 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA TS9020 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA TS9020 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA TS9020 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|