One more PIXMA TS series printers are ready to help you to get your work done easily and with quality results. We are sure you will not be disappointed by the print quality that this printer will produce. The Canon PIXMA TS8250 also supports several features that we believe will help you to do the printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS307. Printers with the print function will be the solution for you, this printer is appreciated with the price we believe will be able to buy.
The print resolution reaches 1200 x 4800 dpi, and 2400 x 4800 dpi for scanner and copier. We are confident that you will be more confident with the quality of this printer. Paper capacity reaching 100 sheets will make this printer suitable for you at home. The printer speeds reach 15 ppm for regular document printing, and 10 ppm for the printing of color documents. The Printer is also capable of printing photos with a size of 4×6 in just 17 seconds. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS8250 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8250 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA TS8250can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA TS8250 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA TS8250 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA TS8250 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA TS8250 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 93 MB