Canon PIXMA TS8250 Driver Download. Printers with the print function will be the solution for you, this printer is appreciated with the price we believe will be able to buy.
The print resolution reaches 1200 x 4800 dpi, and 2400 x 4800 dpi for scanner and copier. We are confident that you will be more confident with the quality of this printer. Paper capacity reaching 100 sheets will make this printer suitable for you at home.
The printer speeds reach 15 ppm for regular document printing, and 10 ppm for the printing of color documents. The Printer is also capable of printing photos with a size of 4×6 in just 17 seconds.
We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS8250 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS8250 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS 8250 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA TS 8250 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 93 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8250 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
One more PIXMA TS series printers are ready to help you to get your work done easily and with quality results. We are sure you will not be disappointed by the print quality that this printer will produce. The Canon PIXMA TS8250 also supports several features that we believe will help you to do the printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS307.