Canon PIXMA TS8010 Driver Download. Printing and scanning with a wireless network you can do using this printer. Printing options with AirPrint and Android you can do using this printer. We highly recommend that you use this printer. Resolution print from this printer 9600 dpi reaches you may increasingly believe with print quality that will be produced by this printer, resolution, and scan from printer 2400 x 4800 reached dpi. You’ll get the print and scan from this printer with excellent quality. While the speed of the printer reached 10.0 ppm for color documents and 15.0 ppm for black documents. His available LCD of 4.3 “on the printer will make you easy to use him.
Printer all-in-One canon has indeed been tested-made quality. Many great features that will give the Canon on this printer. Canon PIXMA TS8010 printer is one of the all-in-One that will be ready to assist you in completing your work quickly and easily. The size is not too large will make you be resigned his right wherever you like. Another alternative from this printer you can try the Canon PIXMA TS9550. If you are looking for drivers and software for Canon PIXMA TS8010 then you’ve come to the right website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS8010 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS8010 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS8010 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS8010 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.