Canon PIXMA TS705 Driver Download. Canon PIXMA TS705 operates Print very suited for an affordable and compact printing with high-performance enhancing connectivity for business needs. Connect to Ethernet connectivity/ link to laptops, PCs, and smart devices with one touch of a button, easy-to-print application fast Canon PRINT, AirPrint (iOS), Mopria (Android) or Windows Mobile 10. High-quality printing delivers maximum print resolution Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi, Print technology 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK/ BK/ C/ M/ Y). ChromaLife100 inks Mono Print Speed Approx. 15.0 ipm/ Colour Approx. 10.0 ipm, produce quality photos or documents clearly tesk sharp.
If you are looking for a printer with the excellent and quality print capability and reasonably priced, we recommend you to use the Canon PIXMA TS705. This printer has some excellent features that will make it easier for you to do printing, printing many documents with this printer will feel easy, we believe you will not be disappointed.
Unfortunately, this printer only has a print function, for the artificial multifunction printers you may be able to see the Canon PIXMA TS9550. Printing features by using mobile devices available on this printer will make you happy, a print resolution that reaches 48001 x 1200 dpi will give you excellent print results.
Print speeds that reach 15 to 10 ppm for mono and color printing. The printing connectivity on this printer includes Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and LAN. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS705 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), macOS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS705 Drivers (Windows/macOS/Linux) Download
|Download||TS700 series Software Package V.1.0 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10|
|Download||TS700 series Full Driver & Software Package V1.0 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit)|
|Download||TS700 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit) / 2008 / 2012 / 2012 / 2019|
|Download||IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10|
|Download||Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.0 (Mac) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) / macOS High Sierra 10.13 / macOS Sierra v10.12 / OS X El Capitan v10.11 / OS X Yosemite v10.10|
|Download||Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Ver.1.2.1 (Windows) – Windows 10 (32bit) / Windows 10 (64bit) / Windows 8.1 (32bit) / Windows 8.1 (64bit) / Windows 8 (32bit) / Windows 8 (64bit) / Windows 7 (32bit) / Windows 7 (64bit)|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS705 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS705 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall Canon PIXMA TS705 driver that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.