You’re looking for a great printer with excellent and quality print capabilities, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS6365 as an alternative for your use. This Printer has some great features that will make it easy for you to solve any printing problem you may be experiencing. With the wide range of features that Canon has provided on this printer, we are sure you will easily be able to use this printer.
Printing by using a mobile device and also connectivity support with the wireless network will also make it easier for you to do the printing. The printing result is perfect with the print resolution provided by this printer can reach 4800 x 1200 dpi. The print speeds that reach 15 to 10 ppm for mono and color printing will further make you quick to do the printing. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS9550. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS6365 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS6365 driver :
- If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA TS6365 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA TS6365 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA TS6365 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6365 Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS6365 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|