Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver Download. Maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi printout will make a very good and nice and its great again Scanner printer resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi reach. With AirPrint printing support (iOS) and Mopria (Android) sure it will greatly facilitate for you to perform printing only by using a smartphone.
If you’re looking for a printer with excellent advantages and you can rely on to finish your job then you choose the Canon PIXMA TS6240 specialized in creating for you are indeed very much want to have a printer with the ability very good. Printer all-in-one Canon has indeed been artificial know has become a printer with excellent quality.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|MP Drivers for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX for (Windows 64-bit)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6240 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS6240 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS6240 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.