Ideal for printing, copying, and scanning. The Canon PIXMA TS6140 will probably be very suitable for you, this printer will provide you with excellent and quality prints, we are confident with the almost identical printing of Canon PIXMA TS6000. We are sure you will easily be able to use this printer with the support of some of the great features available on this printer.
Photo printing will last a long time. Canon guarantees that the prints of the photos using this printer will last for about 100 years. The print speeds reach 10 ppm and 15 ppm for mono and color printing. Connectivity with the use of wireless networks and printing by using a smartphone device will make it easier for you to use it. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS6140 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon TS6140 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing the printr driver can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the printer and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|