Canon PIXMA TS6010 Driver Download. Wireless technology is available on the printer it will make you easier to do a job for printing simply by using a smartphone. And support printing AirPrint and Google Cloud will make you can print, copy or scan by simply using your smartphone. We are so sure you will really like this printer.
Printer with print quality at its best will always be one of the most printers preferred by many people. Canon PIXMA TS6010 is capable of producing prints that very quality and performance of this printer we believe will not make you disappointed. You can also try the Canon PIXMA TS307. The printer also has very good print quality.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA TS6010 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS6010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS 6010 Full driver and Software
File Size : 16.00 MB
OS : Windows
Canon PIXMA TS 6010 XPS Printer Driver
File Size : 21.00 MB
OS : Windows
Canon PIXMA TS 6010 MP driver
File Size : 69.00 MB
OS : Windows
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS6010 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS6010 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS6010 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.