You feel you need to replace your current printer, we highly recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS5353 as your printing machine, it has all the features you need, the printer made by Canon has indeed been hit As one of the best printers, with excellent printing capability that you will get on this printer we are very sure you will be very pleased.
Some of the great features of Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, and Cloud will make it easier for you to use this printer, the excellent print results you will also get from this printer with a print resolution that reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi. Print speeds that reach 13 to 6 ppm for mono and color printing will make it easier for you to speed up your printing. The Auto Duplex Print feature will also be available on this printer. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS3151. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS5353 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5353 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA TS5353 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA TS5353 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA TS5353 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS5353 Driver Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS5353 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|