If you’re looking for a printer with excellent print speeds, we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS5352 as a printing machine that will allow you to do scan printing, and copy, the high-quality performance you will get on this printer with very low printing cost, support some of the great features that Canon has provided in this printer will make it easy for users to use it.
Printing using wireless networks and mobile devices will be easy to do using the Canon Print app, AirPrint (iOS) and Moperia (Android). Suitable for you to use for home needs, this printer has a print capacity that reaches 100 sheets. Offering resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, this printer will provide high-quality prints, for scan results will also be more qualified with a scan resolution that reaches 1200 x 2400 dpi. Alternatively, you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS9160. We provide a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS5352 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon TS5352 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing printer TS5352 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the printer already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon TS5352 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Driver Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|