Table of Contents
Canon PIXMA TS5340 is a multifunction printer with high-quality printing abilities prepared to provide you outstanding prints and scans, and quality. We also offer a driver download link for Canon PIXMA TS3351, straight connected to the main Canon site.
- Scanning Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copying Resolution:–
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printing Speed B/W: 13 ppm
- Printing Speed Color: 6 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: No
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Connection Availability: USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi
- Mobile Printing Assistance: Yes
Windows 10 (32- bit)
Windows 10 (64- bit)
Windows 8.1 (32- bit)
Windows 8.1 (64- bit)
Windows 7 (32- bit)
Windows 7 (64- bit)
Canon PIXMA TS5340 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Driver setup package for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security spot Ver.1.0.1 for (Windows)||Download|
How to Download and Set Up Printer Driver
Drivers and software files have actually been compressed. The following instructions reveal you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then choose [Save] and define the directory where you wish to conserve the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that deals with your os at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (. exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it.
- Discover your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation procedure is total, after that your printer driver is prepared for use.
How to Uninstall the Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to begin “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “ Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click.
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few minutes until your Printer driver point is totally to uninstall, then click the “ Complete” button.