You’re looking for a multifunction printer with excellent ability. Canon PIXMA TS5170 could probably be a very good choice for you. This printer has several features and also excess yank we believe will keep you interested. Almost the same quality with the Canon PIXMA TS9550. These printers will also produce excellent print quality.
Canon PIXMA TS5170 has 6 ink system to produce a higher quality color. Resolution print from this printer achieves 4,800 dpi will make a print quality that will be produced by these printers are to be highly qualified, and the weight of this printer is only 6.5 Kg, and for the speed of this printer is able to produce print speed of approximately 6.8 ppm for colour and 13 ppm for Mono. We have the link download the drivers and software for Canon PIXMA TS5170 connected directly with Canon’s official website.
You may Like : Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver
How to Installations and uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5170 driver :
If you are having issues in regards to installing the printer driver. We have his solution please follow the ways that we provide.
- Installing Canon PIXMA TS5170 can be started when you have finished downloading the driver files. his first way you are ready with the installation of the drivers on your PC, locate the driver file that you saved earlier, his usual file name ending with .exe.
- Double click on the driver file you have downloaded and run as administrator and wait a while to wait for the driver files extracted in the process.
- You can just follow his instructions that have been displayed on the screen of your computer. and if you are having problems please try your search on the internet.
- After you’re done eating the Canon PIXMA TS5170 already you can use.
How to uninstall this driver :
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- You can simply click the control panel on your PC. There will be some ikon there but you just have to click on the menu to uninstall an application.
- His first was the way you find a list of applications installed and search the Canon PIXMA TS5170 and click uninstall and wait a minute and you have successfully completed.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Operating Systems :
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|