Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Download. The user will also make her available within the LCD screen with a size of 2.5-inch. The ability of Print, Scan, and Copy on this printer we believe will not disappoint you.
This printer print resolution 4800 x 1200 dpi reach. With speeds reaching 13 pm for regular documents and 6.8 ppm for color printing. Connectivity with USB, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth makes it easy for you to use this printer. His other alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS307.
We have a link download driver for Canon PIXMA TS5120 which is directly connected with the website official Canon.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS 5120 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA TS 5120 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 89 MB
Canon PIXMA TS 5120 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 39 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5120 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS5120 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Your job will soon fast to finish with the presence of the Canon PIXMA TS5120. Printer all-in-One Canon-made it ready to give your print quality and also very outstanding performance. We are so sure you will not be disappointed by the quality that is available on this printer. Some of the great features that are available on the printer it will make you easier to use.