Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Download. The ability to Print, Scan, Copy of a printer made by Canon is very good and has proved its quality. The print resolution reaches 4800 x 1200 dpi, and for the scanner has a resolution of about 1200 x 2400 dpi. The print speed reached 12.6 ppm for mono printing, and 9 ppm for regular printing.
Users will also be made easy with the presence of the LCD screen with a size of 3.0 inch, another alternative you can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100.
We have a download driver for Canon PIXMA TS5040 which is directly connected to the official Canon website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS5040 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 69 MB
Canon PIXMA TS5040 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 21 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS5040 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS5040 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
If you are looking for an All-In-One printer with inkjet technology we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS5040, this printer has some advantages that we believe will produce very high-quality prints. Canon has also provided some great features that we believe will make you’ve used this printer.