Canon PIXMA TS3350 Driver Download. The Canon PIXMA TS3350 is a cost-effective and compact universal inkjet color printer, ideal for home use, ideal for printing beautiful images and documents without borders. Print, scan, or copy, it has built-in Wi-Fi and supports several wireless printing options, making it easy to print from your smart device. Thanks to convenient controls and on-screen display on compact, space-saving dimensions, it will meet well and effortlessly all the printing needs of the home.
The TS3350 has been designed with economical footprint and concise design in mind. Thanks to its elegant appearance, it will fit well and practically in your home or office.
Built-in Wi-Fi offers continuous wireless printing from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or camera with Wi-Fi support. With support for Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android and the Canon PRINT application, you can always find the most convenient way to launch your documents. PIXMA Cloud Link lets you print from popular social networks and other cloud services.
The TS3350 has a 3.8 cm mono LCD display and convenient buttons for quick and easy operation.
You can buy additional XL ink cartridges to print more pages and save time if you print a lot.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS3350 Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA TS3350 Driver Setup for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon PIXMA TS3350 MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Pixma TS3300 series Setup package (Mac OS)||Download|
|TS3300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)||Download|
|Canon Pixma TS3350 series Driver setup package (Windows 10, 8, 7)||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.2.0 (Mac)||Download|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Mac)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS3350 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS3350 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.