Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver Download. Print speed to reach 7.7 ppm for regular documents and 9 ppm for color documents, print Resolution 4800 x 1200 that reach will make you sure you want to be on the quality produced by this printer. Unfortunately, the capacity of the paper is available on the printer it only 60 sheets. This printer fits your use at home. Connectivity with USB 2.0, Wireless and printing support with Android and iOS would make you can print and scan just by using your smartphone.
You are looking for a printer with the ability to Print, Copy, Scan. We highly recommend that you use a Canon PIXMA TS3160. This printer has a few abilities that are very good and can count on, some of the great features that are available on the printer this will make you easy in use. Canon has been known to us as one of the best printers ever, you can also try the Canon PIXMA TS9550. The printer also has very good ability and can count on.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS3160 Driver Download
|Support Operating System||Download|
|Full Driver And Software for (Windows)||Download|
|XPS Printer Driver for (Windows)||Download|
|MP Driver for (Windows)||Download|
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS3160 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS3160 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA TS3160 that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.