Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver Download. Users will be made easy with the presence of an LCD screen with a size of 3.8 cm. With a weight that is only about 3.9 Kg, you will be made easy to move this printer wherever you want. You can also print with a wireless network by downloading the Canon PRINT, AirPrint and Mopria applications.
Another alternative You can also use the Canon PIXMA TS8100. We have a download link for Canon PIXMA TS3151 which is directly linked to Canon’s official website.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS3151 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS3151 Full Driver and Software
OS : Windows
File Size : 18 MB
Canon PIXMA TS3151 MP Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 89 MB
Canon PIXMA TS3151 XPS Printer Driver
OS : Windows
File Size : 39 MB
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS3151 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS3151 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.
Steps of installation or uninstall driver Canon PIXMA that we provide above might just be this different depending on the platform or device you use, installation or uninstall steps that we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
The All-in-one printer with inkjet technology has indeed become one of the printers with excellent printing capability and excellent performance if you are looking for this type of printer we recommend that you use the Canon PIXMA TS3151. This Printer will provide you with excellent and quality prints. The support of some of the great features available on this printer will also make it easier for you to use them.