Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver Download. PIXMA TS307 Wireless printer with a photocopy from PIXMA TS307 Shape and function with modern design The smooth top surface area makes space for the documentation to be scanned. Smartphone users can conveniently make high-quality papers.
Print file Print documents via mobile ISO standard print speed (A4 size): Monochrome print up to 7.7 images per minute, and color in color. 4.0 Pics Recommended Printing Volume: 30-100 Support for high-speed USB Connection 2.0, wireless connection (Wi-Fi), print via PictBridge mobile printing (MOPRIA), printing from an IOS device (AirPrint), Bluetooth low Bluetooth (BLE), Wireless direct connection (Wi-Fi DIRECT).
Economical ink-saving cartridge for high-quality printing. Print via smartphone effortlessly prints papers or pictures with your smartphone via the CANON PRINT INKJET/SELPHY app. Connect the cable directly into a single touch straight connected to your smartphone.
Operating Systems :
Table of Contents
Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
Canon PIXMA TS307 Driver Download
- TS300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) [Download]
- Canon PIXMA TS300 series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows) [Download]
- TS300 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows) [Download]
see more drivers and software for Canon Printer Driver here: Canon driver
How to Download and Install Canon PIXMA TS307 Printer Driver
Drivers and application software files have been compressed. The following instructions show you how to download compressed files and decompress them.
- To download a file, click the file link, click [Accept & Download], then select [Save] and specify the directory where you want to save the file. Click [Save] to start downloading the file.
- Check the Printer driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click “Download.”
- The download file will automatically be saving in the folder specified in its own extraction format (.exe format).
- Double-click the file to decompress it. A new folder Auto creates in the same folder. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed file.
- Find your Printer driver on a personal PC, then double-click on it.
- Wait until the Printer driver installation process is complete, after that your printer driver is ready for use.
How to Uninstall the Canon PIXMA TS307 Printer Driver
- Press the Windows button on your PC, then type “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
Click “Uninstall a Program“
- Select the Printer driver that you want to uninstall, then click
The “Uninstall” button.
- Wait a few moments until your Printer driver point is completely to uninstall, then click the “Finish” button.